Username Post: Yamila Abraham Arrested For Drug Charges
Rich 

Reg: 10-22-09
10-23-09 12:27 AM - Post#5598    
    In response to Natchan84

• Natchan84 Said:
  • A x e l - F Said:
We might expand to a 2 day con later in the future but St. George is a bit too small to support two days at this moment in time. There is already a smaller convention in the March months that is struggling to support two days themselves. We have a feeling they might not make it after this next time because they need to downgrade just to afford it.

I am the founder of Fannatiku Fest, and I would appreciate it if you would not "inform" people that we are struggling for two days. We are not "Smaller" and we are in no way "struggling". Since you have no access to our accounts and what not, how would you even know what we can and cannot support?

I find it inappropriate that you would pass judgment upon other conventions that you are not affiliated with like this.

First I would like to say that in the United States, the presumption of innocence (being considered innocent until proven guilty) is a legal right. Please ask Yamila her facts on this, before rushing to judgment.

Second, I do not approve of uninformed or non-sourced postings that are meant to be derogatory towards any person or event.

As the Anime Vegas President, I can say that Anime Vegas has worked with Anime Fannatiku since the inception in 2007. The event is always fun and the fans in St. George are fabulous.

I was not able to attend Anime St. George, as the second Saturday of the month is the Anime Vegas screening date. On October 10th, we had our annual Halloween Cosplay for Pocky in the theater. If you came to the screening you got to see two special guests performers too! We even had Halloween cakes (which was a bit scary looking, cat poop cake, graveyard cake with bones and brains)! Since the date has been moved to Sept. 25th, I will attempt to go to it next year.

Rich

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

FusionBB™ Version 2.2 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.033 seconds.   Total Queries: 17  
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 06:51 PM