Username Post: Questions about space Issues
Chaigirl 

Reg: 02-22-16
02-23-16 11:25 PM - Post#14877    
    In response to PatrickD

Thanks for the response. Do you know if Experian has a website? I tried googling it but the results that came up were mostly about checking your credit score, so I don't think I'm on the right path. Your PM offer is quite generous, but I think I should pass as I'm nowhere near being able to put this together within the next year or two at this point, so I don't want to bother them until I have more things together on my end. I may take it up in the future though.

As for the two locations I was just concerned the resort might not be big enough as the wintergreen looked like it could accommodate three times the number the people. The resort room A is the same size as the wintergreen's dance floor, which makes for a good visual comparison. I do understand how not having accommodations within walking distance is likely to be a major turn off though, so I think I will stick with the resort location for now.

Being as the resort location is a bit more high end than your typical hotel (spa, golf, etc.) is there a particular way to approach them or phrase things that's more likely to make them open to the idea of allowing a large group of people in costumes? I know the location has done weddings, banquets, and conferences before but as they haven't done anything similar to an anime convention I'm not sure how well they'd take the proposal.

Edited by Chaigirl on 02-23-16 11:26 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

FusionBB™ Version 2.2 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.037 seconds.   Total Queries: 17  
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 12:30 AM