Username Post: Please help me open a new kind of cosplay store!        (Topic#3844)
FirstStopCosplay 

Loc: Los Angeles, CA
Reg: 03-06-19

03-06-19 02:18 PM - Post#15742    

Hello, everyone! I had a dream to open a new kind of cosplay store that would focus on empowering current and aspiring cosplayers to be the kind of cosplayers that they want to be. For years, I've met so many people who either want to cosplay but don't know how or where to get started, or who already cosplay and have reached the limits of what they're able to do with the resources available to them. I want to open a store that, instead of just selling pre-made costumes and props, would be dedicated to solving those problems that are holding people back from making their costumes.

Right now, I'm in the first phase of conducting market research to see how much interest there is in the idea and was wondering if anyone would be willing to take my first survey. It takes less than 5 minutes and all information will be kept strictly confidential. If you don’t mind taking a few minutes out of your busy days to answer a few questions, I will be eternally grateful!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/XKRT6H8

Also, if you're interested in staying up-to-date on our progress and/or taking part in future surveys or (if there's enough interested) focus groups, there's an option at the end of the survey to enter your email address. If you'd prefer not to give out that information, there's also a Facebook page: www.facebook.com/firststopcosplay

Icon Legend Permissions Topic Options

Quote Post

Quick Reply

Print Topic

Email Topic

Recent Topics

FusionBB™ Version 2.2 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.114 seconds.   Total Queries: 29  
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 12:18 PM